The Rides Team supports our Operations by matching the client’s transportation request with the appropriate vehicle and chauffeur within the respective service market on a global basis. In addition, they are responsible for managing the quality of every reservation.
- Perform everyday operational duties; trip assignment, QA calls, inbound vendor calls and meeting quality expectations.
- Manage reservations with an advanced understanding of the markets, clients, vendors and situational risk; and take action on identified risks to prevent deviations.
- Receive and solve escalations from all departments with quick results
- Other duties and special projects assigned.
- Be a contributing member to LimoLink’s automation drive. This includes innovative thinking.
Rides Team Member’s Leading Attributes:
- Self-motivated and able to deliver information in a clear and concise manner
- A strong interest in doing more than the minimum to get the job done – always looking for more ways to contribute and help the team
- Excellent problem analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- A strong sense of team and goal oriented outlook and work ethic
- Experience with MS Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong attendance record